31.12.09

Love Letter

Dear future husband,

From what I’ve come to understand marriage can be comparable to prison if you’re not careful. So we should try to make ours fun. Lets play tricks on each other and stuff. Our bed is always base, the garage is out of bounds, and sharp objects are off limits. Bonus points for craftiness.

Also, I’m always going to want a puppy or a kitten. No matter what. So, if you’re smart, which I really hope you are, you’ll avoid getting one until you need to make up for something.

Please don’t smoke, or sleep with your secretary, or develop a dependency for some expensive illicit narcotic. That would just break my heart.

We can read good books and then swap! We could be nomads or suburban dwellers. We can have a garden and learn to cook exotic food. Together, we can go on adventures and do the things that scare us.

Hubby, I have no idea who you are or if I’ve met you, but I hope you don’t play dungeons and dragons or have a history of heart disease in your family. I’d hate to pass those on to Junior.

Well, that’s all for now.

Til death do us part,

Jordan

1 comment:

  1. This is cute. I have some pamphlets about dwelling portably if you and mystery man need them.

    ReplyDelete