20.12.09

How is it Christmas already?

Home.
I Am Home.
I Am Here.
Here is Home?

(1) Today feels like it was Twodays (2) First day of break is over. (3) I went shopping. I hate shopping. (4) I acknowledge that I’m spoiled. (5) My mom is very neat. (6) I started a new book today. It’s a first attempt at recreational non-fiction. ( 7) My mom made me stop so we could watch survivor. 8. Home feels nice. (9) Tyler Gobble is a very nice friend. (10) Cody Davis lights up my life. (11) My tree decorating skills are cuh-razy. (12) Atop my stove is the apple pie my grandmother baked me. (13) She is awesome. (14) Brittany Murphy died. 32. The sadness I get when a celebrity dies is irrational. (15) I feel anxious.(16) My blog is lame. I'm glad no one reads it.



I'm happy to see this fella.


And I hope I get to do a lot of this.


2 comments:

  1. You know I read it. I'm glad you are safely home. Hope to see you asap when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check it as if it were my religion!

    ReplyDelete