18.4.11

This isn't really a crossroads, they're just tring to trick you.

This is my homework lives.
I can proof read it one more time.  It wouldn’t take more than twenty painful minutes of agony and sheer loathing.  I should just look at the words to make sure they are at least grammatically correct; I don’t have to pay attention to what it actually says.

Instead I’ve decided to have a love affair with T.S. Eliot.  Who knew he was so cool? Not this girl. He and I are going to climb mountains and we will know the evenings, mornings, afternoons.  We have measured out our lives with coffee spoons.

He, along with everything else in existence, is infinitely more interesting than my standards analysis blah blah blah.

"There will be time, there will be time
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before the taking of toast and tea."

1 comment: