20.4.11

4/20

In the last few minutes of this waning evening I think about how today takes a minute to chill and celebrate stonners everywhere while stonners everywhere take a minute to celebrate getting stonned.  Since I'm a just-say-No kind of gal, I decided to celebrated today by really honning in a picking my favorite stonner flick. 
...
....
.......
...........
So after much mulling, it turns out that I don't really like stonner movies.
But luckily for the sake of supporting a national holiday I was able to dig to the very far reaches of my brain to remember a movie that poked my funny bone and carved out a place in my heart for all the pot heads in the world.

AND THAT MOVIE IS...
Dude where's my Car
Pineapple Express
THE BIG LEBOWSKI
Aren't' these just beautiful men?


The Dude: Also, my rug was stolen.
Younger Cop: The rug was in the car?
The Dude: No. It was here.
Younger Cop: [eager] Oh, separate incidents.
Maude Lebowski: [on answering machine] Jeffrey, this is Maude Lebowski. I need to see you. I'm the one who took your rug.
Younger Cop: Well. I guess we can close the file on that one.

**I think we should honor the stonners of this country by adding the word "stonner" to the Microstoft Word dictionary so it doesn't have the negative connotation of an angry red line attached to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment