2.11.10

Gratitude

Today has been one long-winded complaint so I'm going to try to spend five minutes thinking about the things I'm grateful for. 


1.  Despite being on duty and having two nasty encounters with vomit, I had a really great halloween weekend.  (Note evidentiary support below)

2.  Despite being completely disengaged in my classes, I'm smart enough to save face...and my GPA, making up for not preparing.

3.  Somehow, someway, I have the skills to help some special people through their challenges and I have no idea where they came form. 

4. Despite being completely torn between two equally fascinating opportunities, I am so grateful to have options. 

5. I realize that without these difficulties, I would not have discovered my strengths. 

But is it too much to ask to discover my strength AND catch a nap at the same time??

No comments:

Post a Comment