8.11.10

Dangling Whimsical dripping off the stars

Thailand or elsewhere?
Internship or no internship?
Making money or going broke?
Last week I “Lost money, chose life” (RE: skipped class)
But now I’m wondering where else the phrase is applicable.  
Do I spend all the money I have and go to Thailand.  
Or do I save those monies for the rent I’ll soon be paying?
Why does it feel so selfish to want to go volunteer for a few months?
Why is it so expensive to do said volunteering?

 

I want to run to this country and say “hello.”  

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel Jordan!
    If I could volunteer though Habitat for Humanity or some other Nonprofit organization for the environment getting 'down and dirty' for the rest of my life, I would. I cannot make a living that way -that is the biggest bummer!

    ReplyDelete