22.11.10

4 am

It's late.  I'm sick.
(The expression sicker than a dog makes no sense to me.  My dog has never been very sick.)
Anyway, there are exactly 11 factors that work in conjunction with each other to create this sad state I'm in.
  1. My sickness: coughy, sneezy, sleepy, achey kind.
  2. The syfy marathon I watched because I couldn't find the remote.  (Leprachans, something about vampires, Wrong Turn 2, Joy Ride 2, The Grudge 3)
  3. I've never seen the first ones of any of those movie, but no worries, I had no trouble understanding these B-listers. 
  4. This girl specifically is freaking me out.  



 

5. Yep, TOTALLY FREAKIN OUT.
6.  SLEEPY SLEEPY SLEEPY.
7. I realize this isn't cohesive. 
8. But I'm probably going to be murdered by a fictional character.  
9. Those movies were stupid.  
10. So I've spent all day consuming stupid. 
11. How smart does that make me?

1 comment:

  1. She creeped me out, too.

    And there's value to consuming the stupid every now and then ;] That's the role I serve on staff

    ReplyDelete