10.1.10

It’s elementary, my dear Watson.

Break is long gone.
Days of sleeping in and having time to exhale are lighyears behind me now.
My room seems bigger.
If anyone is brushing their teeth when I’m brushing mine, I keep brushing until after they’ve finished, even if I started first.
I don’t know what this says about me. That I’m passive aggressive and competitive perhaps?
I love flossing.
Today I like this font.
We never use serif fonts in newspapers.
Good thing this isn't a newspaper.
Speaking of good things, I work with good people.
I’m determined to be a better RA/student/person/friend this semester.
I made a new semester resolution (not to be confused with a new year’s resolution). I’m not going to tell you what it is because I assume that it’s lies within the realm of Birthday wishes, 11:11 pleas, and shooting stars, meaning that if you tell anyone it won’t happen. But it involves Sudoku.
Fishstick front doors swaying in the shallow sea on nothing but a slippery current and two-cent peppermint sticks, illuminated by the envious glow of a solitary nocturnal piranha who just wants his wife back.
Bring on your overwhelming stress.
Bring on your all-nighters.
Bring on your unaccomplishable to-do lists.
Happy Cody?

No comments:

Post a Comment