19.1.10

Letters.

Dear Mom,
Hi.

Dear Taylor Swift,
I feel imprisoned when your songs come on and I’ve just gotten in the shower.

Dear Babies,
You make me uncomfortable.

Dear Pregnant Women,
You make me uncomfortable also.

Dear Mr. Cassity,
I still understand the difference between molar mass and atomic mass. I can calculate the distance my car needs to come to a complete stop using its inertia and I’m a Bunsen Burner enthusiast. Let’s get coffee?

Dear Girl I know,
That headache was fake; I just didn’t want to have a conversation with you because I knew what you wanted to bring up.

Dear Facebook,
We’re finished.

Dear Coat and Boots and Hat and Gloves.
You guys make a great team. Thanks for all the warmth.

Dear New Semester,
So far you’re very neat.

Love,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment