13.6.11

Centennial

This is my 100th post!  I can only hope that I get to live as many years, love as many people, and see as many sunrises.

Continuing at this rate means my bicentennial post won’t appear until 2014 (I’m obviously a prolific blogger).  Because my blogging behavior can be considered sporadic and trivial I figured my 100th post should mean something, that it should celebrate the most important thing I’ve ever had to say. 

I’m still sorting out what I want to say to this world I don’t understand, so it’s the thing I know to be true.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! One hundred posts, that an accopmlishment.
    I hope wour wishes come true. I love you too.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. *thats *your
    I Need to spell check more lol
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. :] I love that this is your message. One of my favorite things about you, JP.

    ... but isn't this your 90th post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO it is not! There are about 10 from 2006 that I have hidden because I'm mysterious and secretive. So my dashboard says 100 so that's all that matters, mister.

    ReplyDelete