16.9.10

Can you die of sleepy?


Life has been challenging lately. 
(Something a good friend taught me last year: there is no such thing as a bad day, only a challenging one.) 
And when my life is challenging, I turn into a huge complainer and adopt this terrible dementor attitude. I suck the happiness out of the atmosphere.  I’m anti-sunshine.  Ranting and raving and complaining.  It’s how I cope.
However, my current challenges are sensitive.  Meaning ranting, raving, and complaining are not allowed to be processes externally.
So I’m going to emphasize positives: 
My three-hour desk shift today was awesome.  I got to really thouroughly read about the teaching strategies I’ll be implementing with the kindergarteners Friday. 
My mom is nice.
I got an 8 minute nap!
I’m surrounded by the most brilliant, supportive, accommodating, beautiful people on the planet.
At the end of every day, no matter how difficult it is to get through, I always get to go to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it. -Confucius

    ReplyDelete