23.6.10

Some Things.

1. I am in Europe now. 
2. The plane I took from Indy to New Jersey had to stop in the middle of take off because one of the auxiliary engines failed.
3. I got a sweet window seat though so it was ok.
4. In Newark we were stuck on the plane, that wasn’t moving at all, for over three hours.
5. The Statue of Liberty and Empire State building were right outside my window. That was neat.
6. For some reason, I had to sit really far away from the rest of my group.
7. I sat with these English folk instead. John and Nyphma. 

8. They were cool, they taught me how to play fun card games. Nyphma hugged me in the terminal as we departed. It was sweet.
9. Sleepy.
10. I got a sweet window seat again!
11. When I got up in the middle of the night an Irish man walked by me at the back of the plane and said “Hey it’s the girl from 24F” I’m really confused as to how he knew my seat number.
12. We flew through giant, beautiful white clouds while lightning was flickering within them. It was amazing. 
13.  Security makes me nervous and the customs man was very mean. 
14. My flat is really cool.
15. Except the water is apparently not safe to drink.
16. I am battling sleep in an attempt to defeat jetlag!
17. I miss my mom.  She asked for this photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment