26.6.10

my knees are obnoxiously bruised.

Hi.
I know I suck at this whole blogging/keeping you updated thing, but hey, things are wonky here.
Voltage/ outlet differences complicate my life in ways you can only imagine. (dramatized)
I had an awesome day in the city today.  There was a festival with cool booths set up and it was really cool.  I got to hear street music, see a smelly man juggling fire, and do some crazy line dancing with costumed old ladies.  Fun. 
It’s shocking how contagious the accents are.  Seriously, I’m worried about coming back with one. 
Travel plans are falling into place.  Things are expensive and I wish I had more time, but I’m really starting to love where I am. 
Tomorrow, I meet London. 
Oh, and in case you were wondering, subway is just as tasty in Worcester, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment