10.2.09

Aisle Three

Saw Don Giovanni on Sunday, it was my first opera. The beauty of Italian filled the theater and I almost think I would have liked it more if there hadn’t been distracting subtitles. Either way I wasn't blown away, but I did enjoy it.

Tonight was Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I went in not knowing anything about the plot and searched the program fruitlessly for a synopsis. It was nice watching a story unfold without having any idea what was going to happen.

Saturday (Valentine’s Day) is The Importance of Being Ernest. I have high hopes.

I feel like I’m getting more cultured by the minute and I’m loving every second of it. My taste is changing though. I suppose it’s the classic demassification that I should be experiencing at this stage of my life.

So hopefully, with a little luck and an open mind, my increasing pickiness with be accompanied by high quality entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment