25.8.10

Fragments.

Parts of me are:

-Still sleeping under bridges and on benches in Vencie.
-Basking in the sunlight on top of a mountain I didn't think I could climb by myself.
-Watching travelers on an endless night at an international airport.
-Always careful to keep my passport close at hand, but my camera closer. 
-In shock that I just started my junior year of college.
-Amazed that I'll not only have real students this year, but also the resposibility of teaching them.
-Intimidated by the creeping closeness of the real world.
-Happy...so so happy.

(Venice)

1 comment:

  1. something i think everytime i see your door decs is that you have seen SO much of the world that i can only dream of. i honestly cant imagine what kind of summer you had! i know there are so many little quirks that other cultures have that ours dont, and the fact that you spent a whole summer experiencing them is mind boggling. in lames terms, im really jealous. i do feel really bad that you had to come back to "amurrrica" though, something tells me the culture there makes life a lot more worth living, experiencing, and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete