10.11.09

Harsh Realization.

I have a resident who hates me.

Sure, there might be 59 other residents who are perfectly fine with my performance.
But there is ONE
  • irrational
  • illogical
  • hateful
  • menacing
  • deceitful
  • manipulative
  • rude
  • two-faced
  • self-righteous
girl who hates me.
(I really try to love everyone, but this ones a toughy)


And I realized while I was in the shower that the things I don't like about her are things I dislike about myself.

Then the fleeting notion flickered in my brain, if she ever gets over her incessant hatred of me, we'd probably be great friends.

But then I realized that I wouldn't want to be friends with someone so much like me.

Make sense?

1 comment:

  1. That is probably a little harsh on yourself. I wouldn't really use any of those terms to describe you.

    59/60 sounds good anyways. I usually shoot for 50%. Ha.

    Hope your RD is going well.

    ReplyDelete