14.9.09

"The sign says Stu West, but my heart says jail"

This weekend was:

  • Duty.
  • Bodily Fluids in the stairwell (nasty).
  • Travis time (nice guy).
  • Alexander (Cowboy, boyfriend)
  • My foray into matchmaking (Lauren and Abe).
  • Excellent.
  • "Let me lend a machete to your intellectual thicket" (great line).
  • Long
  • Challenging.
  • A visit from my Mumsy (I am loved).
  • Quesadilla (vegetarian).
  • Underage drinkers.

~

The RA job is getting harder as my duties don’t mesh well with the expectations I have for myself as a student.

Friends make it easier.

Attitudes make it harder.

The basic necessities of life are starting to become a hindrance that I don’t have time for (eating, sleeping, breathing).

But I’m really starting to love it. “It” being where I’m at and what I’m doing.

I’m learning something new every day and I feel like I’m being prepared for future challenges.

I can’t wait for real life, but for now, this is a decent substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment